Claim for vehicle damage


We understand that a burst tire or unexpected dent can set you back significantly. Even worse are accidents or injuries. If this damage is linked to the road infrastructure that we maintain in the City of Johannesburg you can file a claim for these damages to be paid.

In order for this to happen you would need a police affidavit, a copy of the driver’s license of the claimant in the case of vehicle damage, a copy of an identification document, three photos showing damage to vehicle if relevant, three quotations or an invoice or proof of payment. You also need a letter from your insurance company that confirms that the claim was not logged to your own insurance / affidavit of non-insurance. You would also need a doctor’s report if there is personal injury involved. 

Public Liability Claims (damage to property or personal injury) to be directed to:

Ms Carol Ngubane
P.O. Box 1450
Tel:  011 491-5734
Fax: 086 206-5294


Submit claims form electronically to:

Click here to download a copy of a Claims Form



Plan your journey - Traffic Advisory


Joburg Roads Agency
@b6f321f9b0bb47b Hi Gregory, a service request #3855438 was successfully created. Thanks, ^UM
Joburg Roads Agency
@b6f321f9b0bb47b Hi Gregory, a service request #3855437 was successfully created. Thanks ^UM